Now offers Full REVIT Video Downloads for only $29
Thanks to Shaan Hurley for posting these CADclips on his blog.
Ok, so I have given you 32 lessons on all the awesome new AutoCAD 2007 3D tools but how do you dimension the model you ask?
Well there's a couple approaches you can use.
a) You can use associative dimensions to dimension the 3D objects in ModelSpace and use Layers to manage the dimension visibility.
b) You can use associative dimensions to dimension the 3D objects in PaperSpace. This is probably autodesks intended method.
c) If all else fails you use the cool 'Flatshot' or 'bpoly' tools to create 2d representations of your 3D model and dimension those objects.
Here's 5 great CADclips to show you how it's done.
1. AutoCAD 2007 3D - UCS and View Review (13 min)
2. AutoCAD 2007 3D - PaperSpace and Viewports Review (16 min)
3. AutoCAD 2007 3D - Dimensions Option 1 ModelSpace (17 min)
4. AutoCAD 2007 3D - Dimensions Option 2 PaperSpace (19 min)
5. AutoCAD 2007 3D - Dimension Using FlatShot and Bpoly (18 min)
My little girl 'Ivy' is Jumping with Joy over these new CADclips !